Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100, HD 1080p, 20.2MP, 3.6x Optical Zoom, 3” LCD Screen, Black
1 bundle available - Save up to £31.98
More than just a compact, the Sony RX100 changes what you thought was possible with a point-and-shoot camera. Sleek, modern looks hide an advanced, extra large sensor that gives you unparalleled image capture with richer colours and incredible depth. You can also remember those special moments in exceptional detail thanks to Full HD video recording at the touch of a button.
- Four times larger than standard sensor - the 1.0-type Exmore CMOS packs the details in. 20.2 effective megapixels give more vibrant shots along with exceptionally low noise level - even in low light situations.
- The bright F1.8 Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T lens has a wide aperture that lets in more light. It's also the key to limitless creative effects, with your subject in sharp focus against a smoothly-blurred background.
- A 3.6x optical zoom gives you more intimate portraits and detailed shots. Clear Image Zoom pushes this to 7.2 with even more detail and no sacrifice of pixel count
- You can capture crisp 1080p movies with the touch of a button in the popular AVCHD format. The HDMI-out slot on the camera even makes it easy to share everything on your HD TV.
- SteadyShot Active Mode cuts down on shaky camera movement when shooting video, even while walking or zooming. It even reduces blur when shooting stills.
- Enjoy the freedom to fine-tune your image with full control over automatic and manual exposure modes. Surrounding the lens, a smooth control ring allows effortless fingertip adjustment of exposure, zoom, picture effect and other functions.
- Take control of your photos and videos and bring them to life through your PlayStation 3 with PlayMemories Studio. You can add sound effects, or edit your videos to make the perfect home movie quickly and easily.
- In-camera retouching lets you add a professional sheen to any photo with red eye removal, unsharp mask and more - all without a computer.
- A large and bright 3-inch LCD screen makes navigating your photos, reviewing shots and choosing settings a snap.
- The lightweight aluminium casing not only cuts down on carry weight; it looks good too!
Take care of your new camera with one of our cases. Click here to view the range.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Approx 330 shots per charge
- Camera Type
- Digital Compact
- HDMI output, USB 2.0
- H5.8 x W10.1 x D3.5cm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Image Stabilisation Information Irons out blur and shake, so your shots are super-sharp
- Internal Memory
- Carl Zeiss 28 - 100mm
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating Information Defines the sensor's light sensitivity and, thus, performance in low-light settings
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card (included)
- Memory Card Type
- SD/SDHC/SDXC, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Li-ion battery
- Screen size
- Sensor Type
- Shooting Modes
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Video Resolution
- 1080p HD video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Zoom (digital) Information Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.