Sony Cyber-shot DSC WX300 Camera, HD 1080p, 18.2MP, 20x Optical Zoom, Wi-Fi, 3” Screen , Black
The Sony DSC-WX300 is the world’s smallest camera with a 20x optical zoom. Along with the ability to get right up close to the action, it comes with Wi-Fi, Full HD video recording and more. The slim metal housing is easy to slip into pockets or bags making it an ideal travel model. When you’re done with your day’s shooting, you can back everything up wirelessly to your computer.
- This slim, stylish, pocket-sized camera packs a powerful 20x optical zoom lens for close-ups packed with detail. Photos and Full HD movies look smooth and judder-free, even when you’re zoomed in or with the camera at arm’s length.
- More detail means better pictures and Full HD video. Capture moments that really stand out from the crowd with an Exmor R CMOS sensor that cuts out picture noise for clear, sharp results, even at dusk or indoors when the lights are dim.
- Send photos and videos straight to your smartphone or tablet for easy viewing and sharing, with no cables needed. View pictures wirelessly on your networked TV, or backup cable-free to a PC. You can even use your phone as a handy remote to control the camera.
- Wondering which settings are best? Let your camera do all the work. From close-ups to twilight portraits, Intelligent Auto adjusts everything automatically so you easily get the results you want, no fuss. It even detects if your subject's moving, cutting motion blur in any scene.
- It's easy to grab breathtaking views of landscapes or city scenes. Just press the button and sweep the camera from side to side (or up and down). Your camera automatically stitches together a high-speed burst of frames to create one full panoramic image.
- Some things you just don’t see every day. With up to 500 shots from a single battery charge, there’s plenty of stamina to be sure of catching that all-important shot, whenever it happens.
- Add up to nine different creative effects to stills, movies and panoramas without having to download and use image-editing software
- Includes rechargeable battery pack, AC adaptor, Micro USB cable, wrist strap, and AC power cord.
- Audio Capability
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- 500 shots per charge
- Camera Type
- Super Zoom
- H52.4 x W92.3 x D21.6mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Flash modes
- HD Video
- Image Stabilisation
- Maximum ISO Information International Standards Organisation, is used to measure a cameras sensitivity to light; higher being more sensitive.
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card (included)
- Memory card slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Lithium N NP-BX1
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Shooting Modes Information Special settings for particular shooting scenarios e.g Portrait, Night Portrait, Landscape etc.
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Video capability Information Record moving images
- 1080p HD video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Monday (Trial in selected areas)