Sony HDR-PJ810E HD 1080p Camcorder, 24.5MP, 12x Optical Zoom, OIS, NFC, Wi-Fi, Projector, 3” Touch Screen, Black
Get the big screen treatment for all your home movies with the PJ810E Handycam - just connect a smartphone or tablet via HDMI. Capture every detail of those big moments with an Exmor R CMOS sensor and then share it with a built-in projector that’s bright up to 50 lumens.
Throw a picture up to 500cm (200”) onto any surface and see every detail appear as large as life. You can even show footage from your smartphone or tablet via HDMI input in direct sunlight – the projector is bright to 50 lumens for vividly clear images.
Move, pan, and zoom without shakes and jumps. Balanced Optical SteadyShot delivers unsurpassed image stabilisation, compensating for 13x more camera shake than traditional stabilisation.
Wide angle lens
From panning out to zooming in, whatever the shot, a 26.8mm wide-angle G Lens will fit more into the frame. Get close and capture every detail with 12x optical and 24x Clear Image Zoom.
NFC & Wi-Fi
There are no cables or hook-ups. Use NFC to make a connection with Wi-Fi, so you can share photos and videos in an instant.
Hear your subject
Tired of hearing yourself talk over every video? With My Voice Cancelling, you can quieten your voice behind the camera while maintaining the volume of your subject.
Dual Video Recording records in two formats at the same time. Film in AVCHD for high-quality footage and MP4 for easy sharing online.
Take care of your new camcorder with one of our cases. Click here to view the range.
- Accessories Included
- AC Adaptor;USB Cable;Rechargeable Battery;HDMI(micro) Cable;Step Down Ring;Remote Commander
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 120 mins
- Camera Type
- High Definition/3D
- Wi-Fi, NFC, Multi/Micro USB Terminal, Stereo Minijack, HDMI Out (micro), Projector Input (HDMI Micro), Composite Output, 4K Output (TypeA(built-in)/USB 2.0 Hi-speed (mass-storage/MTP))
- Digital stills Information Use the camcorder to take still photos
- H72.5 x W67.5 x D134mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- 3" LCD touch screen
- File Formats
- AVCHD format ver.2.0 compatible: MPEG4-AVC/H.264
- Frames Per Second (FPS)
- 50p, 25p, 50i
- Image Stabilisation
- Internal Memory
- Lens Information Lens type please see Buying Digital Camera guide for more information
- 2.9-34.8mm G Type
- Manual White Balance
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card Type
- Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo, Memory Stick XC-HG Duo, SD,SDHC,SDXC Memory Card(Class 4 or Higher)
- Minimum LUX Value
- Standard:6 lux(1/50 Shutter Speed), Low Lux:3 lux(1/25 Shutter Speed)
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Night recording Information Ability to record at night or in complete darkness by using built-in infrared illumination
- Night Scene
- Power Supply
- Shooting Modes
- Auto,Night Scene,Sunrise & Sunset,Fireworks,Landscape,Portrait,Spotlight,Beach,Snow
- Stills Mode
- Stills Resolution
- 2.1 megapixels 16:9 (1920x1080)
- Type of Battery
- Video Resolution
- HD:1920x1080/50p(PS), 25p(FX,FH),24p(FX,FH), 50i(FX,FH), 1440x1080/50i (HQ, LP), MP4: 1280x720 25p
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Zoom (digital) Information Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
- Zoom (optical) Information A 7 x zoom will get you closer to your subject than a 5 x zoom
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection Wednesday from 2pm
366 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from Wednesday - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find out how you can capture professional-quality homemade movies
Free Standard delivery in 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection Wednesday from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Wednesday