Sony SLT-A65VK Digital SLT Camera with 18-55mm Zoom Lens, HD 1080p, 24.3MP, GPS, OLED EVF, 3" Screen
You’ll enjoy professional shooting and simple geotagging with the Sony SLT-A65. Explore the world of high-quality imaging, supple shooting responses and interchangeable lenses. Capture smooth, detail-packed videos in Full HD. Create exciting artistic effects and grab pro-style portraits. All in a light, compact camera that's easy to use and carry.
The powerful CMOS sensor and electronic viewfinder make framing the perfect shot simple. You’ll also be fully equipped to capture the moment right out of the box with the included 18-55mm lens.
- The high-resolution 24.3 megapixel CMOS sensor assures detail-packed pictures with excellent contrast and gorgeous colours. Exmor technology cuts noise while signals are converted to digital form. The result? Flawlessly beautiful images.
- Create a range of artistic styles, with no PC needed. Picture Effect offers a rich palette of options including posterise, partial colour, retro, high-key, mono and toy camera. Preview results in live view mode while shooting stills or movies.
- Track your adventures anywhere wih the built-in GPS function. This will automatically tag images with location information. You can also enjoy map views with PMB software or on a BRAVIA TV with the Photo Map function.
- The LCD screen tilts up or down for comfortable viewing in different shooting positions. It’s useful if you’re not holding the camera close to your eye: for example of you’re shooting above a crowd or crouching down for an interesting viewpoint.
- The high-contrast OLED viewfinder gives an accurate, real-time display of the shot you're about to take - right down to camera settings and exposure adjustments so you can compose with confidence.
- Capture fleeting action with a continuous burst of full-resolution images at up to 10 frames per second. From dynamic sports to momentary expression of portrait subjects - it's a great way to grab that decisive moment.
- Unlike a DSLR, Translucent Mirror technology means there’s no moving mirror so you can react quickly to get the shot you see.
- Capture smooth, detailed Full HD videos with accurate phase-detection autofocus of moving subjects. Produce beautiful background defocus effects, and enjoy full manual control over focus and exposure modes. Create a cinematic mood with progressive shooting.
- Includes shoulder strap, lens, battery, charger, CD-ROM, body cap, power cable, USB cable, eyepiece cup and lens cap.
One of the biggest advantages of this camera is the sheer shooting flexibility on offer. You can use additional lenses to take wide-angle, telephoto, or close-up shots to suit just about any situation. The shorter the focal length (measured in mm), the wider the view will be – the longer the focal length, the more telescopic the picture. With a selection of interchangeable lenses at your disposal, the creative possibilities are endless.
Why not take a look at our range of additional lenses?
Note: Please check the compatibility of the lens with your camera.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Approx 510 shots per charge
- Camera Type
- Digital SLR
- HDMI, USB
- H97.5 x W132.1 x D80.7mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Image Stabilisation
- Internal Memory
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card Type
- Memory Stick PRO Duo™, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo™, SD, SDHC, SDXC memory cards
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Sensor Type
- Shooting Modes
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Video Resolution
- 1080p HD video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
284 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow