Spirit Fitness CT800 Club Series Treadmill
- Assembly Required
- Free installation included
- Belt Type
- 2 ply duraweave 2.5mm
- Spirit Fitness
- Cushioning Method
- Whisper quiet deck & 6 elastomers cushions
- L214 x W89 x H145cm
- Dimensions (folded)
- Downloadable Content Information Training programmes and/or software updates available to download via the Internet, a USB connection and/or an SD card
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Heart rate monitoring (via chest strap)
- Yes (available separately)
- Heart rate monitoring (via hand sensors)
- Incline Information angle of the treadmill deck or elliptical ramp used to simulate walking or running uphill
- iPod Compatible
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- Home Use: Lifetime frame, brakes and parts, 3 years on site labour
- Max User Weight
- 200kg (31stone)
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Polar compatible
- Power Supply
- Mains electricity
- Running surface
- 56 x 152cm
- Speeds available
- Transport wheels
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 160kg (25 stone 2.7 lbs)
- Workout Fan
The CT800 Club Series Treadmill, with its heavy gauge steel frame, is designed to take the constant punishment of the commercial or home environment. Its durable powdercoat paint and aluminum side rails and console mast will keep it looking great for years.
The CT800 console with orange and blue LED lighting is both stylish and very easy to use, and is full of easy-to-read motivational information, or there's an integrated reading rack for propping up your book or magazine.
Touching the upper display button allows users to view the workout in three different profiles: track, speed or incline.
A quick touch of the fan button and the user will be cooled by two integrated turbo-powered fans.
Effective heat management extends the life of a treadmill. Our dual cooling fans circulate air around the motor and motor control board for a longer life.
Price includes delivery and installation by supplier
Safety Warning: Before starting a new exercise programme we recommend you consult your doctor or other professional medical adviser. Click here for more information
Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As