Spirit Fitness R800 Air Rower
- Assembly Required
- Spirit Fitness
- Console position
- L239 x W46 x H116cm
- Dimensions (folded)
- L105 x W46 x H207cm
- Downloadable Content Information Training programmes and/or software updates available to download via the Internet, a USB connection and/or an SD card
- Ergometer Information Used to measure effects of a period of work or exercise. Measured as calories expended while excercising
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Heart rate monitoring (via chest strap)
- Yes (included)
- Heart rate monitoring (via hand sensors)
- iPod Compatible
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- Home Use: Lifetime frame, brakes and parts, 3 years on site labour
- Max User Weight
- 159kg (25stone)
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Polar compatible
- Power Supply
- Rail Length
- Resistance range
- Resistance Type
- Transport wheels
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 52.5kg (8 stone 3.7 lbs)
- Workout Fan
Introducing the fantastic new 2012 Spirit Fitness air rower with it's ultra smooth air-resistance motion providing the user with that "on the water" feel.
The R800 Rower really is a great machine, whether just for an individual at home or for a commercial gym/fitness suite. When not in use the R800 can be easily folded away and stored utilizing it's sleek folding mechanism.
It's extremely reliable and fantastic heavy duty commercial quality with the fan magnetic resistance this provides a smooth workout. The high-sitting position offers much more convenience for getting on and off the machine. Adjustable pedal design equipped with cushion padding brings not only a more comfortable pedal feeling but it also fits different heel angle for different users.
Stylish blue backlit clear display comes complete with programmable functions and detailed workout feedback. Built-in heart rate receiver installed for a more accurate heart rate reading.
Safety Warning: Before starting a new exercise programme we recommend you consult your doctor or other professional medical adviser. Click here for more information
Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As