Spirit Fitness XE395 Incline Trainer
Please note - Installation is not included with this offer.
The new 2011 Spirit Fitness XE395 incline trainer’s console is equipped with a unique muscle-activation profile system, as it’s important to understand which muscle groups are gaining the most benefit during your workout.
The LED’s lights will activate in 3 degrees of engagement:
- Green represents minimal muscle involvement
- Amber for medium involvement
- Red indicates full or heavy involvement
Change the gradient of the incline ramp by up to 20% to target increased muscle groups in the lower body during your workout. Whisper quiet stride and incline motor providing a fluent elliptical workout with an oversized 20" stride length. Other features include an integrated cooling fan, 2 speakers for MP3/iPod jack (connector included) and handlebar-based resistance keys for easy changes.
With direct-select program buttons, an easy-to-use blue back-lit monitor with detailed workout feedback, and heart-rate-control programming (chest strap included for more accurate HR reading).
Safety Warning: Before starting a new exercise programme we recommend you consult your doctor or other professional medical adviser. Click here for more information
- Whisper quiet magnetic drive system
- Spirit Fitness
- Console position
- L180 x W60 x H159cm
- Dimensions (folded)
- Downloadable Content Information Training programmes and/or software updates available to download via the Internet, a USB connection and/or an SD card
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Flywheel weight
- Heart rate monitoring (via chest strap)
- Yes (included)
- Heart rate monitoring (via hand sensors)
- Incline Information angle of the treadmill deck or elliptical ramp used to simulate walking or running uphill
- iPod Compatible
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- Home Use: Lifetime frame, brakes and parts, 3 years on site labour
- Max User Weight
- 182kg (28.5stone)
- Model name / number
- Polar compatible
- Power Supply
- Programmes Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Rear/Front wheel drive
- Resistance system
- Stride length
- Transport wheels
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 98 kg (15 stone 6 lbs)
- Workout Fan
Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the equipment that's best for your needs and the space you have available in your home