Steiner Wildlife XP Binoculars, 8 x 24
Steiner Wildlife XP binoculars are designed to handle the toughest conditions. High definition optics and 8 x 24 magnification bring you closer to your subjects with razor-sharp clarity. They’re also rubber-coated for use outdoors in wet conditions with compact casing and an ergonomic grip for comfort.
- At just 344g, these are the most lightweight binoculars in the Wildlife XP series. Ideal for tucking away in pockets.
- XP concept features include high-tech coating processes and ultra precision in the manufacture and assembly of the lenses. The high definition lens shines with its high-contrast and colour-true images over the entire field of view.
- Operation is intuitive. With one grasp the Wildlife XP is quickly pulled out of its case and ready immediately. Thanks to the ergonomic design and solid grip of the armoring you can spend hours observing with them.
- Fast Close Focus. Fast focus control, even at close range.
- Close focus
- H122 x W101 x D46mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Field of view (at 1000m)
- 25 years
- Objective Lens Diameter
- Water Resistant
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect. from John Lewis or Waitrose shops. FREE on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Collect tomorrow from 2pm
369 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
. Standard delivery in 5 working days
. Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops. FREE on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Collect tomorrow from 2pm
£3.50 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow