AEG L99695HWD ÖKOKombi Plus Heat Pump Washer Dryer, 9kg Wash/6kg Dry Load, A Energy Rating, 1600rpm Spin, White
Introducing AEG’s ÖKOKombi L99695HWD Plus, which is a whopping 40% more efficient than a standard A-rated washer dryer! This is thanks to the introduction of heat pump technology, for the first time, in a washer dryer.
The ÖKOKombi Plus really does set new standards in terms of energy efficiency and performance, and is best in class when it comes to energy and water usage.
But what makes the L99695HWD so exceptional, is the combination of energy efficiency with the ultimate in performance and care. The 9kg Protex soft drum with its tiny rounded holes, treats even the most delicate of fabrics, like silk and wool with the utmost care and attention.
Heat pump technology also enables drying at around 70ºC, which is much lower than in conventional washer dryers that use standard condenser technology. This means that fabrics are handled incredibly gently and are subjected to less heat during the drying process. The Woolmark accreditation on this machine also ensures you can wash and dry delicate handwash only garments to an exceptionally high standard.
The ÖKOKombi Plus also brings the power of steam into your home. Soft steam programmes are on hand for crease-free results, making ironing incredibly easy. You can also refresh items.
The same amount of laundry (up to 6kg) can be washed and dried non-stop in one single cycle. Simply activate the drying programme at the start of the wash cycle and drying will begin automatically when the machine has finished washing. This means that there is no need to separate the laundry or manually start the drying programme.
- Heat pump technology delivers: -Best in class energy and water consumption -Outstanding drying performance -Woolmark Accreditation
- Wash and dry 6kg in one load
- Permanent magnet inverter motor- up to 50% more efficient than a standard inverter motor, incredibly durable and very quiet
- SilentSystem Plus- just 51dB when washing
- OptiSense- automatically adjusts programme settings to maximise performance
- Intuitive design
- Steam functionality
Please note: This washer dryer is 87cm in height. Please check your work top height before installation if the product is to be installed under a work top.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H87 x W60 x D63.8cm
- Drying capacity
- Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Noise Level- Spin Cycle
- Noise Level- Wash Cycle
- Number of Programs
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Reverse action Information Drum rotates both ways, pausing in between, and keeping the laundry separated
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Vent Type
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Free Washer Disposal
We'll remove and dispose of your old washing machine or washer dryer.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location (we are unable to connect to a 'hardwired' electricity point)
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging