AEG L99695HWD ÖKOKombi Plus Heat Pump Washer Dryer, 9kg Wash/6kg Dry Load, A Energy Rating, 1600rpm Spin, White
We like it because...
In November 2014, this product was awarded the "Best Buy" for Washer Dryers by Which? magazine, outlining the high quality and superior efficiency of this AEG appliance.
Introducing AEG’s ÖKOKombi L99695HWD Plus, which is a whopping 40% more efficient than a standard A-rated washer dryer! This is thanks to the introduction of heat pump technology, for the first time, in a washer dryer.
The ÖKOKombi Plus really does set new standards in terms of energy efficiency and performance, and is best in class when it comes to energy and water usage.
But what makes the L99695HWD so exceptional, is the combination of energy efficiency with the ultimate in performance and care. The 9kg Protex soft drum with its tiny rounded holes, treats even the most delicate of fabrics, like silk and wool with the utmost care and attention.
Heat pump technology also enables drying at around 70ºC, which is much lower than in conventional washer dryers that use standard condenser technology. This means that fabrics are handled incredibly gently and are subjected to less heat during the drying process. The Woolmark accreditation on this machine also ensures you can wash and dry delicate handwash only garments to an exceptionally high standard.
The ÖKOKombi Plus also brings the power of steam into your home. Soft steam programmes are on hand for crease-free results, making ironing incredibly easy. You can also refresh items.
The same amount of laundry (up to 6kg) can be washed and dried non-stop in one single cycle. Simply activate the drying programme at the start of the wash cycle and drying will begin automatically when the machine has finished washing. This means that there is no need to separate the laundry or manually start the drying programme.
- Heat pump technology delivers: -Best in class energy and water consumption -Outstanding drying performance -Woolmark Accreditation
- Wash and dry 6kg in one load
- Permanent magnet inverter motor- up to 50% more efficient than a standard inverter motor, incredibly durable and very quiet
- SilentSystem Plus- just 51dB when washing
- OptiSense- automatically adjusts programme settings to maximise performance
- Intuitive design
- Steam functionality
Please note: This washer dryer is 87cm in height. Please check your work top height before installation if the product is to be installed under a work top.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash Information This wash cycle uses a lesser degree of agitation and the spin cycle uses a slow spin to extract water from your laundry. This reduces the agitation and abrasion on clothes helping to protect delicate fabrics
- Digital display
- H87 x W60 x D63.8cm
- Drying capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your drying load in kg. Quite often this is different from the maximum washing load.
- Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying Information Based on the amount of energy used during the standard washing and drying programmes - from beginning to end.
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Based on 160 washing cycles of the standard cotton programme at full and partial load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your washing in kg
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Noise Level- Spin Cycle
- Noise Level- Wash Cycle
- Number of Programs
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Reverse action Information The drum in this washer dryer rotates both ways, pausing in between, preventing clothes from tangling during the drying cycle and will therefore help them dry more quickly.
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying and wasting less energy
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Vent Type Information Choose between vented, condenser or heat pump options for your dryer. See your dryer buying guide for more information on each type of venting option.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information The amount of water used during a standard wash only cycle.
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether cold and/or hot water used. Cold water only is more efficient, as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes, so it will need cooling down to operate.
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
- Delivered within 7 working days (may be longer for N Ireland and rural areas)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
We'll connect your appliance to the water and waste pipes, switch it on, and do a test wash We'll remove and dispose of all packaging responsibly
Before you buy, please check:
- Ensure your waste pipe, water supply and electricity connections are no more than 1m away from where the appliance will be.
- For freestanding appliances, ensure you have a 13 amp 3 pin plug socket for connection.
- Unless it's a condenser tumble dryer, ensure there is an existing vent near the intended location.
- Ensure the appliance fits in your chosen location.
- For integrated or semi-integrated installations, make sure your kitchen units are able to house the new appliance - we do not offer carpentry work to modify units.
Before we deliver:
- For installation, please drain your current appliance.
- Identify where the mains water switch is in your home - check you can switch it off.
Before we arrive, please drain your current appliance. If you aren't using our installation service, please also disconnect your current appliance.
- Installation, disposal and recycling services are not available in conjunction with express delivery.
- For safety reasons, the installation cannot be in a bathroom, toilet or an unheated outbuilding.
- If your water connection valve is seized due to limescale, we cannot fix this and you may need to source your own plumber.
- We can only install if there is adequate water pressure for the appliance.
- If the product is coming directly from a supplier, installation isn’t always offered online. However, you can check if the service is available by calling 0345 604 8835 to purchase.
- We are unable to offer installation to certain postcodes – see full list.
- Our installation and disposal services are subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to refuse to collect any item we believe constitutes a health and safety risk to our employees, or anyone working on our behalf.