B&W C5 In-Ear Headphones, Titanium
Product informationThe Bowers & Wilkins C5 noise-isolating in-ear headphones will bring you amazingly natural acoustics, and fit so comfortably and securely that you’ll hardly be aware you’re wearing them.
- The C5 ensures comfort and quality of fit with the introduction of the proprietary Secure Loop design, an ingenious innovation where a cushioned loop fixes quickly and comfortably in the inner ridge of your ear. This, together with the tungsten balanced design, holds the C5 in place for improved sound, and also makes it ideal for use on the move and during exercise.
- Make and receive calls in the middle of listening to your tunes thanks to the C5’s Apple-approved cable which comes with its own remote control and microphone. This allows you to control your music effortlessly, and switch seamlessly between listening to music and making calls too.
- When it comes to in-ear headphones, nothing messes with your listening enjoyment more than a loose, unreliable fit. The C5's inner casing is weighted with Tungsten, ensuring they are balanced towards the ear, not away from it. So the in-ear headphones will stay securely inside your ears throughout even the bumpiest bus ride.
- The C5 is a mixture of long-held acoustic principles and technological advances, key among which is the Micro Porous Filter. This acts as a diffuser, enabling the C5 to deliver pristine, natural audio, while also providing a more spacious performance than previously possible from in-ear headphones.
- A Micro Porous Filter gives the sound a chance to breathe thanks to hundreds of microscopic steel balls which act as a sonic diffuser, opening up the sound and making music feel remarkably rich and expansive.
- The C5’s snug fit and stunningly realistic sound means you can forget the rest of the world and lose yourself in music. At the same time, these in-ear headphones let in just enough ambient noise to allow you to retain your sense of place. Perfect for listening to music when you’re out and about.
Bowers & Wilkins
- Cable length
- 3.5mm jack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Model name / number
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
262 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow