Bosch Avantixx HBA63B251B Single Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
Bosch’s Winning Line HBA63B251B single oven is the perfect cooking partner for your kitchen. Offering an expert range of cooking functions, which include; a full width variable grill, Hot Air-Eco and a pyrolytic setting; the ultimate self cleaning function. It arrives in brushed steel with an energy rating of A less 20%.
You may not have room or need for a double oven, but the smart brushed steel multifunction Bosch HBA63B251B single electric oven has a large 65L capacity to compensate. With straight bar handles and a central LED display panel, its pop-out controls give it a streamlined look.
The functions are:
- Hot Air-Eco
- 3D hot air
- Full width variable grill
- Hot air grilling
- Conventional top and bottom heat
- Bottom heat
It also boasts a large viewing window in the drop down triple glazed door, and its standard accessories include: full width enamelled pan, wire pan insert, 2 wire shelves and oven cook book. With electronic door lock for safety.
- Capacity- Main Oven
- H59.5 x W59.5 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence