Bosch Logixx WAS32462GB Washing Machine, 9kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1600rpm Spin, White
Product informationBoasting a massive 9kg load and a 1600rpm, the helpful handy features offered by the Bosch Logixx WAS32462GB washing machine include 15 clothes care programmes, and the VarioPerfect logic system for better and more efficient wash results. Thanks to the AntiVibration design and Eco Silence Drive, this machine makes for a discreet presence in your kitchen, too.
With a perfect variety of programmes, this Bosch appliance achieves outstanding cleaning results for all types of textiles, and all load sizes. Practically all programmes can be combined with the EcoPerfect option for more savings and with SpeedPerfect for faster results.
There are gentle options for woollens and silks, while the reload function lets you add something to the wash if the drum water level is not too high - handy if you’ve dropped a sock on the stairs on the way to the machine! The nifty foam detection system even alerts you via an over dosage display should you overdo the soap powder.
The WAS32462GB washing machine hosts an Express Wash system, which allows you to reduce programme times; the 15 minute 2kg load wash is ideal when you need that garment clean in a hurry. Clear text and symbols on the fascia ensure ease of use, and the time delay and time remaining indicators give you complete control of your washing.
During the wash, the SoftSurge system in the extra large 9kg drum showers laundry from above through specially designed paddles, ensuring gentle washing and optimum water usage.
Bosch guarantees that if an appliance is discontinued, its major components will be available for at least 10 years afterwards in the event of a part needing replacement.
- Enormous 9kg load capacity
- VarioPerfect gives you perfect wash performance every time
- A+++ energy efficiency rating
- More stability and peace with the AntiVibration Design
- Add items to a wash that has already started with the reload facility
- Safeguard monitoring system monitors load distribution to protects clothes
- SoftSurge drum with raindrop drum surface provides power while caring for clothes
- Over-dosage indication
- Self-cleaning detergent drawer
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Automatic load adjustment
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H84.2 x W60 x D59cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine