Zanussi ZCG63200BA Gas Cooker, Black
In a sleek black finish and with a width of 60cm, the Zanussi ZCG63200BA gas cooker is sure to be a space saving and stylish addition to your kitchen.
Double gas ovens with large capacities lets you cater for friends and family with ease. There’s a larger baking tray in the main oven and 5 shelf levels provide maximum space and flexibility. The convenient oven timer function will roast or bake for precisely the time you set, then alert you when your dish is ready. The second oven also features a grill.
The double ovens are topped off with a solid gas hob with 4 burners in 3 different sizes. Catalytic liners in both oven cavities make cleaning up easy and stress-free.
All gas appliances must be installed by a GasSafe registered engineer. Please note that connection hoses are not supplied with gas cookers for this reason.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1 x 1kW, 2 x 2kW, 1 x 3kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H90 x W59.5 x D60cm
- Door Glazing Information Double, triple or quadruple glazing
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Glass Lid
- Grill Fuel Type
- Grill Position
- Top Oven
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Minute Minder
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Number of Shelves
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Pan Supports
- Programmable Timer
- Suitable for LPG Conversion
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing gas supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Please note that we cannot cut back worktops and remove carcasses to allow the change from your old integrated appliance to your new freestanding model.
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence