Micro Mini Micro T-Bar Scooter, Blue
- The ‘lean and steer’ feature of Mini Micro is intuitive and easily understood by younger children.
- There’s no need any starter wheels - the slightest pressure will ensure the brakes kick and bring the scooter to a gentle halt.
- Kids will be able to pick up the lightweight mini micro without ask for anyone’s help.
Please note: We recommend that when using your scooter, for safety reasons, a helmet should be worn at all times..Though they're eager to hop on their scooter, ensuring your child's safety is vital, choose a helmet to keep them protected while riding at all times.
- Age Range
- 3 to 4 years
- L54 x W22 x H66.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Max User Weight
- Micro Scooter Type
- Mini Micro Scooter
- Outdoor Toy Type
- Scooters & Scooter Accessories
- Suitable From
- 3 years
- Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic. 20kg max.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.