Bosch Exxcel WVD2452BGB Washer Dryer, 5kg Wash/2.5kg Dry Load, C Energy Rating, 1200rpm Spin, Black
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
This quality Bosch Exxcel washer dryer WVD2452BGB will save on space and free-up your leisure time. It automatically adjusts the water level according to the load size and fabric type to save on water and energy consumption.
The Exxcel WVD2452BGB washing machine has the usual Bosch benefits, with 15 clothes care programmes. There's a 15-minute Super Quick option, plus programmes for Dark and Sports Washes. Avoid creased clothes by using the rinse hold button if you can’t be there to remove laundry at the end of the spin cycle. It also includes an easy-to-read LCD panel showing time remaining and spin speed via intelligible symbols.
The tumble dryer has 2 heat settings, including a reduced ironing option, and with turbo condenser drying, it needs no venting. The large 30cm diameter porthole opens 180°C so it's easy to unload - and load.
Bosch washing machines feature the 3D Aquaspa Wash System where water enters from three sides for quick and effective water distribution. During the wash, laundry is showered from above through specially designed paddles, ensuring gentle washing optimum usage of the water in the drum.
Bosch guarantees that if an appliance is discontinued, its major components will be available for at least 10 years afterwards in the event of a part needing replacement.
- Annual consumption always using the dryer
- Annual consumption never using the dryer
- Digital display
- H86 x W60 x D56cm
- Drying capacity
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Eligible for John Lewis delivery & services Information These products are delivered by our green van fleet and additional services are available such as disposal,installation as well as express delivery.
- Energy consumption for washing, spinning and drying
- Half Load Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Automatic load adjustment
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum spin speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Programmes Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Sequence indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Typical annual consumption (water)
- 9800 L
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Vent positions
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water consumption for washing, spinning and drying
- Water consumption for washing and spinning only
- Water extraction efficiency
- Water supply (fill type)
- Cold fill
- Wool programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
Delivery within 4 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the machine that's right for your household
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine