Siemens WD14H420GB Washer Dryer, 7kg Wash/4kg Dry Load, B Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
Product informationB-rated for energy, this Siemens WD14H420GB washer dryer is an ideal solution when space is in short supply, and you need to both wash and dry your clothes. Boasting a 7kg wash load, it can wash and dry 4kg in one complete uninterrupted cycle when required. It automatically adjusts the water level according to the load size and fabric type, to save on water and energy consumption. And thanks to clever airCondensation technology, there is no water consumption during drying, unlike many washer dryers.
Special programmes include a 15-minute express wash – perfect for when you need that little black number or work shirt in a hurry, a Power Wash 60 and programmes for mixed fabrics. If you’re an outdoors person, you’ll appreciate the textile guard option, which adds a reproofing treatment to breathable fabrics to give renewed water repellence, and extends the life of your favourite outdoor clothes.
You can also avoid creased clothes by using the rinse hold button, if you can’t be there to remove laundry at the end of the spin cycle. It also includes an easy-to-read LCD panel showing time remaining and spin speed via intelligible symbols.
The tumble dryer has a sensor, for taking the guess work out of when your garments have reached the desired level of dryness, 2 heat settings, including a reduced ironing option, and with turbo condenser drying, it needs no venting. The large 32cm diameter porthole opens 165°C so it's easy to unload - and load.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Automatic load adjustment
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D59cm
- Drying capacity
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Eligible for John Lewis delivery & services Information These products are delivered by our green van fleet and additional services are available such as disposal,installation as well as express delivery.
- Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Vent Type
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Water extraction efficiency
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Free Washer Disposal
We'll remove and dispose of your old washing machine or washer dryer.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
Q & As