Miele WT2789IWPM Integrated Washer Dryer, 5.5kg Wash/3kg Dry Load, A+ Energy Rating, 1600rpm Spin
Product informationPlease note: The white door panel shown is for illustration purposes only and is not included. Your kitchen supplier will be able to supply a door panel for this appliance to match your kitchen units.Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
Featuring the very best of Miele’s washing machine and tumble dryer features in one appliance, the WT2789i WPM offers excellent washing, spinning and drying performance. It’s also kind on the environment and will save you money, being cold fill only and using just 45 litres in a standard cotton wash, contributing to its A+ rating for energy efficiency.
The machine's drum has a honeycomb-patterned surface which creates a film of water which cushions garments from the drum, reducing wear and tear. An integral halogen light provides maximum illumination inside as you retrieve your garments after a wash.
A traditional dial control and ClearText electronic display make programme selection child’s play. Fuzzy Logic gives it automatic load adjustment for further savings on water, electricity and time, and there's even an indicator light which comes on if you have overloaded the machine, giving you the opportunity to reduce the load.
- 5.5kg wash load/3kg drying capacity
- Express 20 for quickly washing and spinning lightly soiled items
- Self cleaning detergent drawer - a special automatic cleaning process flushes out the detergent drawer to ensure it is always spotlessly clean
- Drum lighting - the durable power LED light is maintenance free and produces a brighter and whiter light
- Effective stain removal with 22 stain types to choose from, of which up to 3 can be selected with any one programme
The Handwash programme is extremely gentle, and the Miele honeycomb drum cushions your clothes as it washes. With the WT2789i you can also select a quick wash for lightly soiled clothes, and there are 6 drying levels, 10 drying options and timed drying. With 13 spin speeds, this ensures that you will have low residual moisture levels in your washing to ensure faster drying time, and the sensor drying system prevents the drying cycle going on too long and wasting energy. Condenser drying means the machine does not need venting.
This Miele washer dryer also has an automatic lint flush cycle which removes lint from the condenser unit, and you can also use a manual 'rinse out fluff' programme if you're concerned coloured lint might find its way into a whites wash. The PC update facility means that as laundry technology progresses, a Miele service engineer can come and update your machine - a very useful feature in a machine you can expect to last.
Miele machines are famous for their longevity. Miele will therefore guarantee to carry spare parts accordingly. Their machines have an enamel coating which is directly applied as a powder, and will not chip, rust or lose its colour in normal use.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Automatic load adjustment
- Delay Start
- Yes - 24h
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H82 x W59.5 x D57.5cm
- Drying capacity
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Eligible for John Lewis delivery & services Information These products are delivered by our green van fleet and additional services are available such as disposal,installation as well as express delivery.
- Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Information not available
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Information not available
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Programme time (60°C cotton cycle)
- 109 minutes
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
Delivery within 3 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine