Sennheiser PX100-II On-Ear Headphones, Black
Product informationA musical all-rounder, the Sennheiser PX100-II supra-aural mini headphones let you enjoy your personal favourites at any time on your portable player. Their dynamic, open ear cup design allows for a natural sound reproduction with a strong bass.
These robust, steel-reinforced headphones can also be folded easily, thanks to their unique fold and flip design. Once folded, you can simply place them into their convenient soft carrying case.
- Open design for natural sound reproduction
- Single-sided cable for convenient handling
- Steel-reinforced headband for high durability
- Fold and flip: registered design allows the ear cups to be turned 90° and the headphones folded towards the headband (headphones will lock in open and closed positions)
- Convenient carrying case included
- Optimised for MP3, iPod, iPhone
- Cable length
- 3.5mm stereo minijack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Model name / number
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
284 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds
£3.00 Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday