Elica Galaxy Chimney Hood, Stainless Steel/White Glass
Product informationThanks to an unusually slim box-style white glass-fronted canopy, this contemporary stainless steel Elica Galaxy 80cm chimney hood really does stand out from the crowd.
It’s suitable for ducting or recirculation, with 3-speed touch control settings (maximum noise rating 64dB), 2x 20W halogen lamps for optimum illumination and washable metal grease filters.
There’s a timed 5-minute booster function for maximum airflow efficiency, while a special signal suggests when to replace worn-out or saturated filters to allow the correct functioning of your hood.
The 3 metal grease filter cassettes make maintenance a breeze - just pop them in your dishwasher on the most intensive wash to get them clean. If you are unable to duct the Galaxy out, the F00333/S recirculation kit is available directly from Elica’s website for purchase.
Please note: Your cooker hood should be installed by a qualified engineer. This model is not supplied with a ducting kit.
- Airflow rate Information Rate at which the appliance extracts or recirculates the air
- 720m³ per hour
- W79.8 x D38cm
- Ducting diameter Information Diameter of the ducting hose you'll need
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Stainless steel / white glass
- Maximum drop
- 69 - 111cm (extraction); 61 - 111cm (recirculation)
- Maximum noise level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Minimum hob clearance Information Minimum safety height required above the hob
- Electric 55cm/Gas 65cm
- Model name / number
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
Q & As