Sagemcom Sixty Cordless Telephone and Answer Machine
Product informationSagemcom’s Sixty brings together the combination of modern technology and a classic design. Its original design, smooth and shiny finish plus its touchscreen functionality make this phone stand out in any environment.
For your comfort the Sixty cordless phone is bursting with features which allow you enjoy your catch-ups even more. The hands-free mode offers your flexibility while staying in touch with your family and friends.
Enjoy up to 120 hours of stand-by and talk time of up to 10 hours. No matter how much you have to say, the Sixty will let you say it. Its easy-to-use and navigable functions will allow you to stay in touch with friends and family with ease, its touchscreen functionality helping with this.
Helping the environment as well as your wallet, the automatic power management will make the Sixty extremely power efficient when not in use. A 150-name phone book will enable you to store all those important numbers for quick and easy dialling. If you’re out and about, the Sixty will take any missed calls on its 20 minute answering machine, ensuring you’re always in the loop.
- Answering machine
- Caller ID display Information See name and number of who's calling (there may be a charge for this service)
- Caller memory Information Stores popular numbers so you can retrieve them easily
- 150 name and number directory
- Monochrome LCD
- Eligible for International Delivery
- GAP compatible Information Use more than one phone from the same base station: e.g. have one phone in the hallway, another in the bedroom
- Last number redials Information Lists the previous numbers so you can redial them very quickly
- Maximum range Information How far away from its base the phone will pick up a signal (normally 300m outdoors)
- Maximum Standby Time Information The time the phone can be left off the charger (when not in use) before needing a recharge
- 120 hours
- Maximum Talk Time Information How long you can use the cordless phone for, once its been fully charged
- 10 hours
- Message Recording Time Information How many minutes' worth of messages can be recorded
- 20 minutes
- Model name / number
- Phone set
- Ringtones Information Choice of ringtones: polyphonic tones have a greater range of tone for better sound quality; with MP3 ringtones you can use music as a ringtone, such as a favourite song
- Polyphonic ring tones
- Wall Mountable
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Saturday from 2pm
261 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Connect to a new digital phone
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Saturday from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Saturday (Trial in selected areas)