Philips SHE8000/10 In-Ear Headphones, Black
Product informationThe Philips SHE8000/10 will allow you to pump up the baseline thanks to tiny, extra-quality speakers that deliver a deep, rich bass. A uniquely curved design enables a perfect fit and noise isolation, courtesy of a foam tip, prevents any sound from entering your ear, or the leakage of any of your music to your surroundings.
Sound Isolation means you won’t need to play your music as loud as an angled acoustic pipe and the perfectly sealing earbuds cut off background noise significantly, delivering the same quality sound at lower volume and a longer battery life. In addition, Turbo Bass air vents allow air movement for high-fidelity reproduction of the deepest and richest bass.
The design superiority of a slight 15-degree tilt in the Angled Acoustic model based on the anatomy of the human ear achieves a natural fit and supreme comfort.
- Cable length
- 3.5mm stereo minijack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Model name / number
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
308 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds