Bosch SMV50C00GB Integrated Dishwasher
Product informationPlease note: The white door panel shown is for illustration purposes only and is not included. Your kitchen supplier will be able to supply a door panel for this appliance to match your kitchen units.
With a discreet maximum noise level of 50dB, the Bosch SMV50C00GB integrated dishwasher is a useful and unobtrusive unit. An A+ rating for energy, and two A ratings for washing and drying performance, make this Bosch dishwasher an efficient appliance for your kitchen.
Precision engineering has resulted in a ServoLock door on this unit, which allows the door to close virtually by itself and with minimum effort on your part. A child lock protects from scalding, and when the wash is complete, an acoustic end of cycle indicator lets you know.
The handy timer delay function of the SMV50C00GB allows you to set this machine to run at night when energy costs are lower. When running at night, the integration of an Aquastop anti-flood device gives you extra peace of mind, as it automatically cuts off the water supply if leakage or flooding occurs.
The SMV50C00GB has a removable Vario basket for cutlery, as well as a height-adjustable top basket, to give you a variety of loading options. Additionally, the large item spray head in this machine is very useful when washing larger items: simply remove the upper basket and attach the head.
And the flexibility of the SMV50C00GB does not stop there! Because this dishwasher is fully integrated, you can take full control of the finish so that it matches your kitchen scheme perfectly.
- A+ energy and AA washing and drying rating
- Fully integrated
- ActiveWater hydraulic water system uses every drop of water to the maximum
- Vario basket for effortless cutlery unloading
- Rackmatic height-adjustable top basket for increased capacity
- Residual heat drying system uses a very hot final rinse to ensure dishes are left perfectly dry
- DosageAssist dispenses detergent perfectly
- Aquamix glass protection system
- Aquastop anti-flood device with guarantee
- Child safety lock whilst washing to avoid scalding
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Yes - 3/6/9 hours
- Digital display
- H81.5 x W59.8 x D55cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- 5 programmes and 1 special option (Half Load)
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information The number of items- plates, glasses and cutlery a dishwasher can hold, per table setting.
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old dishwasher for reuse or recycling.
Integrated Dishwasher Installation
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the appliance to an existing water connection point that is within 1 metre of installation location.
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3 pin 13 amp electricity point that is within 1 metre of installation location.
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet that is within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure that the appliance fills and drains correctly
- The refitting of the décor door(s)
- The removal of all packaging
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen