Janome 9200D Overlocker Sewing Machine
This compact and quiet overlocker sewing machine from Janome has 3 and 4 thread options; wide, narrow and rolled hem functions; a colour coded threading guide for ease of use; differential feed, needle guard; stitch length variations (1-4mm), adjustable cutting width (3.1-7.3mm); easy threading system, tension release and an electronic foot controller.
It's perfect for keen crafts people, not too daunting for inexperienced sewers and it also has plenty of options for more experienced enthusiasts.
The Janome 9200D is supplied with a standard foot and includes spare needles, a handy screwdriver and pair of tweezers.
- Alphabet styles Information Easy way to sew letters
- H26 x W28 x D26cm
- Electronic foot speed control Information Gives greater control, even at slow speeds
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 2 years
- Model name / number
- Sewing Bee Type
- Sewing Machines
- Sewing Machine Type
- Stop/Start button Information Lets machine be used without the foot control
- Suitable for fabrics
- Light to medium
- Suitable for user
- Beginner or some experience
- Thread cutter Information Neatly cuts the thread after sewing
- Tutorial DVD
- View-through bobbin cover Information Shows you when your bobbin is low on thread
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Width adjustment Information Lets you adjust the stitch setting manually
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
261 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the machine that's right for what you need
Find the right machine for your sewing tasks
Just like baking, it seems that sewing has captured the national imagination and with good reason. If you're a complete beginner, this guide will get you started.
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Wednesday (Trial in selected areas)