AEG T75280AC ProTex Condenser Tumble Dryer, 8kg Load, B Energy Rating, White
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.This AEG ProTex T75280AC condenser tumble dryer has a generous 8kg capacity and an extra large drum at 380mm wide for easy loading. This is a great dryer for any home.
The built-in sensors automatically stop the cycle as soon as your clothes are dry, saving you time and money. The LED display even keeps you fully informed about the status of your load. There is also an anti-crease function that kicks in after your drying cycle has finished, this rotates your clothes intermittently to reduce creasing and make the ironing a little easier.
The T75280AC has a full range of programmes selectable on its electronic display and simple push buttons. The sensidry range provides incredibly gentle drying, utilising the new soft pattern drum design and special airflow system. This gentle drying technology ensures that your clothes are given the best possible protection against fading and wear. The new wool programme is so gentle, that it has been awarded the Woolmark silver certification. Cottons, jeans, duvets and delicates programmes are also featured.
There is also a handy 20 hour delay start function to keep you in control.
- Average annual energy cost
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D64cm
- Dryer Type Information Choose between a vented or condenser tumble dryer. A vented dryer discharges the damp air produced outside the home to prevent condensation. A condenser dryer separates water from the moist air into a container which is emptied after drying.
- Drying capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your drying load in kg. Quite often this is different from the maximum washing load.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Based on the drying cycle of the standard cotton programme at full load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Heat settings
- Maximum Drying Time Information Maximum time clothes can be dried
- No timer
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Reverse action Information The drum in this washer dryer rotates both ways, pausing in between, preventing clothes from tangling during the drying cycle and will therefore help them dry more quickly.
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying and wasting less energy
- Vent Type Information Choose between vented, condenser or heat pump options for your dryer. See your dryer buying guide for more information on each type of venting option.
- Wool programme
- Delivered directly by our approved suppliers. Product delivered by our supplier usually in 5 days, depending on postcode Choose your delivery date from the slots shown in checkout
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find the machine that's right for your household