Stoves Sterling 900DFT Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.A wonderfully traditional exterior complemented by glass viewing windows makes the Stoves Sterling 900DFT multifunction dual fuel range cooker a striking model.
This cooker features a sleek 5-burner gas hob, 2 large ovens and a separate electric grill with oven. The electric multifunction main oven (capacity 76L) offers forced air cooking assistance and conventional heating. There’s a second tall fan-assisted oven (capacity 47L) and a third (capacity 28L) with a dual-circuit variable grill. With drop-down doors, telescopic shelves and easy-clean Pristine enamel interiors.
The beautiful gas hob has one small, two medium and one large burner, with an additional wok burner for complete versatility. The cast iron pan supports ensure a long-lasting hob.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 1.0, 2x 2.0, 1x 3.0, 1x 3.5kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Capacity- Third Oven
- Defrost Information The defrost function uses the oven fan to circulate air at room temperature around the cavity, enabling you to defrost food quickly and safely.
- H90-93 x W89.6 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Third oven B / Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Function- Third Oven
- Hob Features
- Wok cradle, cast iron pan supports
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Gas burners
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Yes (main and second oven)
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Sterling 900DFT - Stainless steel
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Small / Medium / Large
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery in 5 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence