John Lewis Concave Bone China Salt and Pepper Pinch Pots, Set of 2, White
Product informationAdorn your dining table with these quaint and elegant salt and pepper pinch pots. Made from resilient bone china and featuring a simple, minimalist design, they make a functional and sophisticated addition to your tableware.
Our white bone ranges are made from bone china, known for its beautiful lustre and translucency. It's the strongest china available, so suitable for any occasion.
Each individual piece complements each other. This means you can choose one shape or mix and match across the ranges to create your own bespoke collection.
- Incredibly strong and durable - the strength of the material means that it can be made extremely fine and delicate
- Beautiful translucency and lustre
- Suitable for everyday use
- Mix and match across our white bone range with over 150 pieces to choose from
- Country of Origin
- H3.5 x Dia.7cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Gift boxed
- Bone China
- Microwave Safe
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
About the designer
Renowned ceramic designers Martin Hunt and David Queensberry have designed many of the industry's best-selling products. Martin, a former visiting Professor at the Royal College of Art, and David, previously Professor of Ceramics there, founded Queensberry Hunt in 1966. The designers, who aim "to achieve lasting value", have won a number of awards, including the prestigious '50th Premio' from the International Museum of Ceramics in Faenza, Italy.
This piece has been made in the Monno factory, which is part of the Monno Welfare Foundation. This charity has built a school, hospital and medical college for the local community in Bangladesh.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Saturday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Saturday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.