Sennheiser IE 60 Professional In-Ear Headphones, Black
Product informationWith dynamic drivers and powerful neodymium magnets, the Sennheiser IE 60 in-ear headphones deliver not only high-fidelity sound but also, outstanding bass response and noise-isolation.
Created in a durable housing with tough cabling, the IE 60 is designed for robustness. Quality construction complete with a protective case, cleaning tool and various ear adaptor sets, the IE 60 redefines your imagination of sound.
- Dynamic speaker systems with powerful neodymium magnets deliver greater sound definition and enhanced bass
- Excellent attenuation of ambient noise of up to 20dB
- Extremely durable housing and rugged cable
- Sleek ergonomic design of ear-canal phones
- Compatible with MP3, CD players, iPad, iPod, iPhone and mobile phones (iPad, iPhone, iPod, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.)
- Apple compatible Information Optimised for use with your Apple devices. They have a control on the wire that allows you to adjust the volume, skip tracks and pause your music.
- Cable length
- Connection Type
- 3.5mm jack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Model name / number
- IE 60 Professional
- Noise Cancelling Information Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds