John Lewis JLTDH16 Condenser Sensor Tumble Dryer, 7kg Load, A+ Energy Rating, White
Product informationDry your clothes with admirable energy efficiency using the John Lewis JLTDH16 condenser tumble dryer.
Our 'A' rated tumble dryer uses heat pump technology, which works like a refrigerator in reverse, to achieve this unprecedented energy efficiency. So you get all the benefits of tumble drying at a much lower running cost.
A handy digital display keeps you informed while drying, while 14 programmes include functions for a refresh cycle, heavy cottons, easy iron results and wool care for complete drying versatility. The JLTDH16 also incorporates an easy-to-clean fluff filter, filter and tank indicators, and a delay timer function lets you dry clothes when energy tariffs are lower.
Thanks to this machine’s 7kg load capacity, you can handle the drying needs of your entire family with ease when the weather outside is glum. The drum also hosts a reverse-tumble action to reduce creasing by keeping clothes loose as they dry in the stainless steel drum.
The drying action in this tumble dryer is controlled using electronic sensors, which continually monitor the dampness of laundry to make sure clothes are perfectly dried. It requires no venting so does not need to be plumbed in. With delay timer and 30 and 60 minute timed program.
Please note: This dryer uses a refrigerant that is condensed by a compressor. John Lewis recommends against situating this appliance in a garage, shed, lean-to or outbuilding, as the lower ambient temperature could affect operating performance and invalidate the warranty.
Carrying the John Lewis name, our range of machines are economical, well built and well designed. They are developed with the latest engineering and electronic systems and, to preserve your confidence in the value, quality and reliability of our appliances, each comes with a free 3 year guarantee.
- John Lewis
- Digital display
- H84.4 x W60 x D58cm (D64.5cm including controls)
- Dryer Type
- Drying capacity
- Drying performance for a cotton cycle
- Information not available
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Heat settings
- Maximum Drying Time Information Maximum time clothes can be dried
- 30 & 60 minute timed programme
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Reverse action Information Drum rotates both ways, pausing in between, and keeping the laundry separated
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying
- Vent Type
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Tumble Dryer Disposal
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old tumble dryer for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
Find the machine that's right for your household