Siemens SR26T890GB Slimline Dishwasher, Stainless Steel
Product informationThink you haven’t got room for a dishwasher? Let the slimline Siemens SR26T890GB dishwasher take care of your dishes, without taking up too much of your kitchen space!
This dishwasher has 10 place settings and an A+ energy rating, as well as an A class washing and drying performance. It hosts 6 programmes and 4 special options:
- Pre Rinse tackles dried on stains
- Intensive 70°C for heavily soiled pots and pans
- Auto 45-65°C is ideal for normally soiled items
- Economy 50°C offers a lower energy consumption wash
- Delicate 40°C cares for your glassware and delicate dishes
- Quick Wash 65°C is great when you need that crockery washed fast
The SR26T890GB also has a timer delay that runs from 1-24 hours, so you can wash when you please. The top basket hosts a 3-stage RackMatic height-adjustable system, and there are foldable plate supports in the bottom basket for complete flexibility.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Yes - up to 24 hours
- Digital display
- H84.5 x W45 x D60cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- 6 programmes and 4 special options (IntensiveZone, VarioSpeed, Extra Dry, Hygiene option)
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information The number of items- plates, glasses and cutlery a dishwasher can hold, per table setting.
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Free Dishwasher Disposal
We'll remove and dispose of your old dishwasher for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electrical point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen