Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM Telephoto Lens
Get into the thick of the action with the Canon EF 70-200mm F/4L telephoto lens. Ready for professional results, it combines manageable, lightweight design with versatile range for exceptionally detailed photos, even at extreme range.
- L-series lenses combine superior performance and great handling, with resistance to dust and moisture.
- The maximum F/4 aperture is available at all focal-lengths. This means exposure settings will not change as the lens is zoomed through its range, giving you more consistent shots every time.
- The lens is built for crisp, high-contrast images, free of colour fringing and other unwanted effects.
- An ultrasonic motor (USM) powers rapid - near silent - autofocus. Full manual override is available, making it possible to adjust focus without leaving AF mode.
- Super Spectra coating keeps colour balance vibrant and accurate, while reducing unwanted flare and ghosting for sharper images than ever.
- The circular aperture gives out of focus regions a softer feel making foreground objects stand out against a smoother, blurred background.
- Includes a cylindrical bayonet hood and soft case.
- For use with Canon DSLR cameras
- Auto Focus Motor
- Yes- USM
- Diaphragm Blades
- L172 x Dia.76mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Equivalent Focal Length Information Focal length when viewed through cameras with a cropped sensor
- 112-320mm (APS-C 1.6x crop factor)
- Filter Thread (mm)
- Focal Length
- Image Stabilisation
- Lens Elements
- Lens Groups
- Lens Mount
- Canon EF
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Minimum Focus Distance
- 1m (3.9')
- Model name / number
- Sensor Format
- Full frame, Canon APS-C
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Thursday from 2pm
336 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Next or named day delivery
Next or named morning delivery
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard delivery
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Thursday from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Thursday