Bosch Exxcel WAQ28461GB Washing Machine, 8kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
Product informationThe Bosch WAQ28461GB washing machine combines anti-vibration design with an excellent A+++ energy rating to give you an appliance that is both energy efficient and discreet.
With a variety of programmes, this Bosch machine is a VarioPerfect model, and achieves outstanding cleaning results for all types of textiles, and for all load sizes. Practically all programmes can be combined with the ‘EcoPerfect’ option for more energy savings or with ‘SpeedPerfect’ for faster results.
There are gentle options for woollens and silks, and the Reload function lets you add something to the wash if the water level in the drum is not too high - handy if you’ve dropped a sock on the stairs on the way to the machine!
The Bosch WAQ28461GB also features the 3D AquaSpa wash system where a higher water level ensures more efficient wash results. Water enters from three sides for quick and effective water distribution. During the wash, laundry is showered from above through specially designed paddles, ensuring gentle washing and optimum usage of the water in the drum. The innovative ‘wave’ drum design provides delicate care for your laundry.
Bosch guarantees that if an appliance is discontinued, its major components will be available for at least 10 years afterwards in the event of a part needing replacement.
- ActiveWater management system ensures every single drop of water is used effectively
- VarioPerfect gives you speed or energy efficiency with perfect wash performance every time
- More stability and peace with the AntiVibration Design
- WaveDrum makes washing gentle
- 3D AquaSpa wash system with cascade for faster water penetration
- Reload facility
- Safeguard monitoring system adjusts load distribution and programme settings to protect clothes
- Child lock
- Self cleaning detergent drawer
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Automatic load adjustment
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H84.8 x W59.8 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- 40L standard cottons cycle
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location (we are unable to connect to a 'hardwired' electricity point)
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine