Bosch KAD62V40GB American Style Fridge Freezer, Steel Look
Bosch KAD62V40GB is an American-style, side-by-side fridge freezer in a sleek steel-look finish, with chrome inox metallic side panels.TouchControl 7-Segment electronics are sited on the exterior and have convenient sensor fields which are easy to use, and with a child lock on the controls the kids can't tamper with it. There is an in-door ice and water dispenser for fresh, filtered water, crushed ice and ice cubes at the press of a button, with a child lock, LED light and 'no water' filter replacement indicator.
This model runs completely frost free and has an LED temperature readout, SuperCool and SuperFreeze functions, both with automatic deactivation and also optical and acoustical door open and malfunction warning signals.
- 4 removable safety glass shelves, 3 of which are height adjustable
- Extendable glass shelf
- 1 dairy compartment in door
- Door trays in fridge door: 2 large and 2 small
- Interior light (2x 25 Watt)
- No Frost so you never have to defrost again
- 4 door trays
- 2 freezer drawers, drawers on telescopic rails (partially extendable)
- 4 star freezer rating
- Interior light (2x 25W)
- Freezing capacity in 24 hours: 12 kg
- Maximum freezer storage time in power failure: 10 hours
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H176 x W91 x D76cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Freezer Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- Fridge Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this fridge. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Auto defrost
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Side by side
- Gross volume
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 16 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Delivery in 6 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
We'll help you choose the right freezer for your home
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision