Indesit IWDD7143S Washer Dryer, 7kg Wash/5kg Dry Load, B Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, Silver
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.The Indesit IWDD7143S is a great-value dual-function washer dryer: the ideal space saver, this machine will dry almost a full wash load, with a 7kg washing / 5kg drying capacity. It has a load balancing system, automatic water level control and a detergent recycling system – so you don’t need to use so much.
The Indesit IWDD7143S's numerous wash programmes include a special function for sports clothing and shoes, wool, silk/curtains, jeans and let’s not forget Indesit’s ‘Eco Time’ - use this button whenever you need to wash a smaller load and quickly for strong savings in water and energy.
Operation is straightforward thanks to the interactive LCD display with time remaining and spin speed notification, and you can delay the start of the IWDD7143S by up to 24 hours to coincide with off-peak electricity timing. The condenser dryer section of the appliance has 3 level sensor drying and a dedicated Express Wash & Dry cycle for smaller wash loads, for the ultimate in convenience.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Yes - automatic
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash Information This wash cycle uses a lesser degree of agitation and the spin cycle uses a slow spin to extract water from your laundry. This reduces the agitation and abrasion on clothes helping to protect delicate fabrics
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.5 x D53.5cm
- Drying capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your drying load in kg. Quite often this is different from the maximum washing load.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Eligible for John Lewis delivery & services Information These products are delivered by our green van fleet and additional services are available such as disposal,installation as well as express delivery.
- Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying Information Based on the amount of energy used during the standard washing and drying programmes - from beginning to end.
- 5.32 kWh
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- 1064 kWh
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Based on 160 washing cycles of the standard cotton programme at full and partial load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used
- 266 kWh
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Heat settings
- Load Capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your washing in kg
- Maximum Drying Time Information Maximum time clothes can be dried
- 180 mins
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Noise Level- Spin Cycle
- 80 dB
- Noise Level- Wash Cycle
- 58 dB
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Reverse action Information The drum in this washer dryer rotates both ways, pausing in between, preventing clothes from tangling during the drying cycle and will therefore help them dry more quickly.
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying and wasting less energy
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Vent positions
- Vent Type Information Choose between vented, condenser or heat pump options for your dryer. See your dryer buying guide for more information on each type of venting option.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information The amount of water used during a standard wash only cycle.
- Water extraction efficiency
- Information not available
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether cold and/or hot water used. Cold water only is more efficient, as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes, so it will need cooling down to operate.
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
- Delivered directly by our approved suppliers. Product delivered by our supplier usually in 4 days, depending on postcode Choose your delivery date from the slots shown in checkout
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.