Zanussi QA14030DA Integrated Undercounter Larder Fridge, A+ Energy Rated, 60cm Wide, White
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.Enjoy plenty of cool storage without having to sacrifice much of your kitchen space with the Zanussi QA14030DA built-under larder fridge.
The Zanussi QA14030DA is rated 'A+' for energy efficiency, with auto defrost for convenience. Storage options include 3 adjustable glass shelves with trim, an extra large salad drawer and 2 door shelves for your drinks.
With a reversible door to suit all kitchen layouts. Allow extra 2.5cm on top and either side if going under worktop.
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H81.5 x W59.6 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Fridge Defrost Type
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Shelves
- Online Exclusive
- Power cut safe time
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision