Rangemaster Professional + 110 Electric Range Cooker, Cream
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
A serious cook’s cooker in cream and chrome that performs to perfection. The sophisticated Professional + 110 offers sleek modern lines and a distinctly practical purpose, featuring a ceramic hob, contemporary handles and ergonomically designed control knobs.
The ceramic hob features 6 zones with hot hob indicators, and is an effortless form of heating for hob cooking.
The left hand oven is a conventional oven with a large capacity, perfect for family cooking. A handyrack is attached to the oven door, giving easy access to all of your roasting trays, so that you don’t have to move the trays in and out of the hot oven. The right hand oven is fanned electric with programmable timer, perfect for catering for friends and family.
There's a dedicated variable electric grill where the grill pan glides out on runners for extra convenience, the cooker is height adjustable and has catalytic stay-clean liners for supremely easy cleaning. A storage drawer on the bottom right hand side is ideal for storing away bulkier pots and pans.
Rangemaster’s original range cooker, made in 1830, was a revelation to the cooking fraternity. They are still manufactured in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, benefiting from over 200 years of manufacturing excellence. Great cooking has always started with a great cooker and the new ranges still share the original dedication to quality, design and innovation.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 3 x 1.1, 1 x 1.56, 1 x 1.65, 1 x 2.02kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H90.5/93 x W110 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Hob Features
- Hob hot indicators
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven features
- Handyrack roasting tray
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Large / Main oven Large
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence
You might also like