Nikon 1 V2 Compact System Camera with 10-30mm Lens, HD 1080p, 14.2MP, 3” LCD Screen, White
Built to travel, the Nikon 1 V2 is a lightweight fusion of simplicity and power. The advanced CMOS sensor captures exceptionally sharp 14.2 megapixel images in a variety of conditions, while stunning Full HD home videos are just a button-press away. A next generation dual processor even gives you faster response times to capture those once in a lifetime moments. As if that wasn’t enough, the 1 V2 also accepts a range of NIKKOR lenses that’ll take your creativity to another level.
- The 14.2 megapixel AF CMOS sensor focuses with the speed and accuracy that you might expect from a DSLR. Combined with the powerful EXPEED 3A image processor, you’ll have sharper photographs as well as the ability to capture those candid moments as they happen.
- Stay in the shooting sweet spot all the time. Advanced hybrid autofocus combines Phase-Detection for shiny or moving subjects and Contrast Detect for stationary or poorly lit subjects.
- Always gets the best shot with smart photo selection. It shoots up to 20 high-resolution images before and after you release the shutter, then saves your best five for you to choose from. Images are recommended based on facial expression, composition, and focus.
- Use creative mode to apply filters and effects to still images before you shoot. Enhance the mood with soft filter and enjoy a world that’s always perfectly lit with night portrait.
- Capture full-resolution photos while filming, without interrupting recording, and you can film in extreme slow motion for dramatic effect. Movies can be recorded in Full HD and the autofocus system makes it easy to capture great action scenes.
- Capture photos the way you intend to with Live Image Control. Easily adjust settings and see the results in real time. Whether you want to freeze action or blur backgrounds to make subjects stand out, simply rotate the command dial and adjust the control bars that appear next to your image.
- The wide viewing angle 3-inch LCD screen lets you see every detail of your snaps and movies. Navigation through saved images, menus and options is also a breeze.
- A built-in flash offers extra light when you need it. Handy for indoor shots or to soften images when the sun is behind your subject. Designed at the same time as the camera, it enables perfectly exposed images.
- Nikon’s separate FT1-mount adapter attaches to the camera’s 1-mount to let you use a NIKKOR SLR lens. Trying out different lenses is a great way to experiment with how you shoot a scene, and if you use AF-S and AF-I NIKKOR lenses, you can still make full use of the Nikon 1 autofocus system.
- Add the separate Wireless Mobile Adapter WU-1B and transfer images directly from your camera to any smartphone or tablet. Share moments with ease, view images on a larger screen, or even use the adapter to control the camera remotely via your device.
Includes: nylon neck strap, battery charger, rechargeable battery, Movie Creator software, USB cable, body cap.
One of the biggest advantages of this camera is the sheer shooting flexibility on offer. You can use additional lenses to take wide-angle, telephoto, or close-up shots to suit just about any situation. The shorter the focal length (measured in mm), the wider the view will be – the longer the focal length, the more telescopic the picture. With a selection of interchangeable lenses at your disposal, the creative possibilities are endless.
Why not take a look at our range of additional lenses?
Note: Please check the compatibility of the lens with your camera.
- Audio Capability
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Approx 310 shots per charge
- Camera Type
- Compact System
- Connection Type
- USB, HDMI out
- H81.6 x W107.8 x D45.9mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- PictBridge, DPOF
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Flash modes
- HD Video
- Image Stabilisation
- Maximum ISO Information International Standards Organisation, is used to measure a cameras sensitivity to light; higher being more sensitive.
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card (included)
- Memory Card Slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- Model name / number
- Nikon 1 V2
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- One rechargeable Li-ion EN-EL21 battery
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Shooting Modes Information Special settings for particular shooting scenarios e.g Portrait, Night Portrait, Landscape etc.
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Video capability Information Record moving images
- 1080p HD video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow (Trial in selected areas)
Have you thought about