Marc Jacobs Dot Eau de Parfum, 100ml
“I don’t think there is ever a wrong time for a polka dot...” Marc Jacobs
The dot is a personal signature for Marc Jacobs – a favorite theme he has returned to time and again, beginning with his very first collection. Round in shape, joyous in spirit, the polka dot is an iconic symbol of charm and elegance - a stylish, offbeat motif that is energetic and full of life.
Inspired by Marc Jacobs' love of polka dots, Dot is a lush juicy floral fragrance – happy and vivacious.
The top notes captivate with a delectable blend of red berries, succulent dragonfruit, and sweet honeysuckle, whilst the lush floral heart of the fragrance blooms with addictive jasmine mingled with energizing notes of coconut water and orange blossom. The scent rounds out with a feminine drydown of creamy vanilla, driftwood, and sensual musks.
- Top notes: Red berries, dragonfruit, honeysuckle
- Heart notes: Jasmine, coconut water, orange blossom
- Base notes: Vanilla, driftwood, musk
Elegantly crafted in transparent red tinted glass, the bottle design channels the spirit of Marc Jacobs’ trademark look. The oversized butterfly-inspired cap flaunts a chic play of proportions and round-shaped butterflies of different sizes adorn the bottle, whilst a luminous pearl at the center of the butterfly adds a chic touch.Please note that the 30ml bottle design differs from the image which shows the 50ml and 100ml version.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Wednesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.