Skullcandy SCS5LWFY Lowrider On-Ear Headphones with Microphone
Product informationSkullcandy’s Lowrider headphones are a cross between the professional audio headset used by the DJs and a high-end Hi-Fi headset. Stylishly designed, it gives you exceptional audio quality. The Lowrider headset has 2 speakers that can be oriented at 90°, thus allowing you to use them in pure DJ style, and also has an excellent fit.
These lightweight headphones pack a monster 40mm power driver in a super-small lowrider chassis. Its 90-degree swivel speakers and unique fold-up headband make it perfect for portability. Padded earpads make listening for long periods comfortable and enjoyable.
An in-line microphone will allow you to take hands-free calls on the move, letting you enjoy clear and comfortable calls with loved ones.
- 3.5 mm jack connector
- Driver diameter: 40mm
- Powerful magnets for dynamic range
- Cable Type: Nylon
- Apple compatible Information Optimised for use with your Apple devices. They have a control on the wire that allows you to adjust the volume, skip tracks and pause your music.
- Cable length
- Connection Type
- 3.5 mm stereo jack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Model name / number
- Noise Cancelling Information Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds