Panasonic Viera TX-L19XM6B HD 720p LED TV, 19" with Freeview HD
The Panasonic Viera XM6B brings sharp high-definition viewing to any space with built-in Freeview HD and lots of connectivity. The slim profile also makes it perfect for tucking away in smaller rooms.
- The stunning high contrast clear LED panel makes your favourite movies and programs more immersive than ever with vibrant colours and darker blacks.
- Two HDMI sockets make this TV a handy media hub. Spend less time changing cables and more time enjoying Blu-rays, satellite TV and games.
- Content stored in an SD card or USB memory stick can easily be played on the TV’s large screen. A wealth of customisation functions let you add background music and effects. USB playback is supported, allowing you to bring a whole world of multimedia into your living room. Supports AVI, MKV, MP3, MP4, JPEG, DivX and more.
- Six watt speaker output gives you strong bass and sharp treble for all your media.
- Watch HD programming without the need for subscription or a satellite dish installation. To watch Freeview HD broadcasts you’ll need to check that you can receive it in your area. Click here to find out more about Freeview HD.
- This TVs comes with a 5-year guarantee for your peace of mind.
- 3D Ready
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- H34.3 x W45.4 x D17cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- 5 years
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- Remote control, batteries, documentation
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Number of tuners
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 2x HDMI in, 1x SCART in, 1x headphones out, 1x USB
- Power Consumption - Annual
- 25 kWh/year
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1366 x 768 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- Table Top Stand
- TV Screen Type
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery in 5 working days (after Christmas)
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (in time for Christmas)
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am (after Christmas)
Q & As
Count on our expert opinion in picking your television.