Hotpoint Signature WMUD843BC Washing Machine, 8kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
Designed by Makio Hasuike exclusively for John Lewis
The Hotpoint WMUD843BC washing machine is the obvious choice when your busy lifestyle demands a premium washing performance.
A generous 8kg capacity holds more than enough space for even the busiest household’s washing needs. Its 16 programmes include a reduced creasing cycle for easier ironing and an Eco wash that works at lower temperatures for excellent and efficient cleaning performance.
The Hotpoint WMUD843BC Woolmark Platinum Care cares for wool and cashmere garments as if by hand. The drum moves in only one direction during the cycle, which means the garments are held to the sides of the drum, passing through water at the base. This means there is less friction and no 'bobbling'.
Hotpoint have revolutionised washing with intelligent new Anti-stain technology. The Anti-Stain cycle on the WMUD843BC cleverly manages water, agitation and temperature to ensure the hardest of stains - including fruit, blood, chocolate, grass and felt-tip pen - are lifted, whilst constantly protecting colours and fabrics. And this all works without the need for pre-treatment.
Hotpoint’s innovative Sunwash Hot and Cold system fill, saves money and energy as hot water use is regulated, as and when required, for the perfect washing results. The machine will only draw in hot water on washes over 50 degrees. Washes of 20, 30 or 40 degrees will draw in cold water only. An Eco Wash option saves around 50-70% of energy versus a 30 degree cycle.
Selecting the intensity of your wash is easy too with the cleaning action selector: simply decide between Delicate, Normal and Intensive options. And with a Time Saver option, you can reduce the length of programmes for when you need your clothes in a hurry. A handy iScreen display shows detailed programme information and includes a memory function to store your favourite programme. The delay timer lets you choose when you want the programme to start, for ultimate convenience. A cool white finish with a striking anthracite door tops off this machine.
For over 100 years, Hotpoint have made life easier and delivered outstanding results with their innovative and intelligent appliances.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Yes - automatic
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.5 x D60.5cm
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Hot and cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling
Q & As