Bosch KGN39VW31G Fridge Freezer, A++ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, White
Boasting an excellent A++ energy rating, the Bosch KGN39VW31G fridge freezer has plenty of room and various useful features to make it an essential addition to any kitchen.
In the fridge cavity, a uniquely designed MultiAirFlow system improves circulation to keep the temperature consistent and your food deliciously fresh. Included in the fridge are 5 shelves for convenient storage of all of your fresh food items, a handy ChillerBox, which keeps meat and fish fresh for up to 2x longer and a CrisperBox. The freezer in the KGN39VW31G houses 3 transparent drawers, and has a SuperFreeze setting that brings the temperature right down when you add new food, automatically deactivating when the right temperature is reached. As new food is quickly frozen, more vitamins and nutrients are maintained for a more delicious experience when you eat them.
A reversible door makes this fridge freezer adaptable to your kitchen layout, while the removable magnetic door seals enable effortless cleaning and replacement. LED electronic controls and lights top off this model.
- Energy efficiency class: A++
- MultiAirflow system improves circulation of air around the fridge
- White door and painted sides
- SuperFreeze function with automatic deactivation
- Fully frost free
- Dedicated ChillerBox drawer in fridge
- Removable magnetic door seals - easy to clean and replace
- Reversible door to suit your kitchen layout
- Ambient operating temperature Information Optimum outside temperature the appliance will work best at. Any cooler/hotter than this may cause the item to cease functioning
- 10° - 43°C
- Annual Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Auto defrost (fridge) Information Automatically regulates the temperature in your fridge to prevent the build-up of frost
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H201 x W60 x D65cm
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 3 drawers
- Freezing capacity (24 hours) Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Fridge position
- Frost Free
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- Power Supply Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 18 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
UK delivery within 7 working days (after Christmas)
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Refrigeration door reversal
The charge for this service includes:
- Reversing the door on your new refrigerated appliance
- Delivery of the appliance
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As