Zanussi ZWJ7140W Washing Machine, 9kg Load, A++ Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
The Zanussi ZWJ7140W washing machine features washing modes for all lifestyles, including 21 programmes and a 30 minute mode for when you’re in a hurry.
Using 10% less water than the average A class washing machine, this unit balances high-value and high-performance. With a large 9kg maximum load, 1400rpm spin speed and A++ efficiency rating, this is an ideal choice for any laundry day.
The extra rinse option on this washer is perfect for those with sensitive skin by removing excess detergent from laundry loads. There’s also a dedicated wool mode that rotates the drum more gently to reduce stress on delicate fabrics.
This washing machine is driven by an inverter motor that uses brushless technology to provide a more powerful wash performance, shorter wash times and extra quiet operation.
The LCD display also provides you with real time information, including the time remaining and the delay start, allowing you to plan and do things that you enjoy the most.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- Yes - LCD
- H85 x W60 x D60 cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Zanussi ZWJ7140W
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Programme time (60°C cotton cycle) Information Time in minutes it takes for the wash programme to run
- 185 minutes
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine