Lytro Light Field Camera, 11 Megarays, 8x Optical Zoom, Wi-Fi, 16GB, 1.46” Touch Screen, Red Hot
We like it because...
it lets you refocus and alter the perspective after taking the picture.
The Lytro Light Field camera lets you create living pictures that you can endlessly refocus after you take them. You can even tweak perspective to get your shots looking just the way you want them. Share your pictures online, and your friends can instantly refocus them just like you do.
- This is the first consumer camera that records the entire light field - all the rays of light travelling in every direction through a scene - instead of a flat 2D image. This lets you refocus pictures after you take them. Tap the touchscreen on whatever part of the picture you want to bring into focus - or, once a picture is imported to your computer, click to refocus.
- Lytro Desktop lets you import your living pictures to your computer. Then, easily share them to the web, Facebook, Twitter, and more, so your friends can refocus and shift perspective with the pictures.
- Perspective Shift allows you to interactively change your point of view in a picture, after you’ve taken the picture. On a computer or mobile device, you can shift the living picture left, right, up, down and all around. This works on light field pictures you’ve previously taken and with any new pictures you take.
- In Everyday Mode, you’ll capture clear, crisp photos instantaneously thanks to the lack of autofocus waiting times.
- In Creative Mode, you control the blur in the scene with just a tap. You can create amazing pictures like those with refocus between a small flower and a mountain range or along the legs of an ant crawling on the lens.
- Set shutter speed and ISO through simple access of the controls from the camera’s touchscreen. Use the manual settings to capture pictures like light painting shots with dramatic refocus.
- The flexible ISO range is between 80 and 3200, with a minimum shutter speed of 1/250. You can also lock exposure and control the ND filter.
- The Lytro Mobile App, combined with your camera's Wi-Fi capabilities, makes it possible to share your living pictures directly to Lytro.com and Facebook from your iPhone or iPod touch. The app also lets you re-share existing living pictures to Twitter or Facebook and to save them as an animated GIF that you can email or SMS to your friends and family.
- Includes lens cap, mini USB cable, wrist strap and cleaning cloth.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 250 shots per charge
- Camera Type
- Light Field
- Micro USB
- H41 x W41 x D112mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Image Stabilisation
- Internal Memory
- Constant f/2
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card (included)
- Memory Card Type
- Model name / number
- Light Field Camera
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Li-ion battery (internal)
- Screen size
- Shooting Modes
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Video Resolution
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Zoom (digital) Information Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.