Philips Original Radio Mini DAB/FM Clock Radio, Mocca
The Philips Original radio mini is a sleek modern take on a vintage design. As well as crisp DAB+ and FM playback the built-in kitchen timer adds a dash of convenience to cooking.
- With 20 DAB and 20 FM preset stations, your favourite channels are always only the push of a few buttons away.
- Thanks to the automatic time setting function, you don’t ever have to set the time. The clock synchronises with radio signals automatically, even when it’s switched off. It updates itself within one minute when there is an immediate need for adjustment, and makes routine synchronisations with radio signals to ensure it keeps accurate time always.
- A built-in countdown timer helps keep an eye on what is being cooked, ensuring safety and well-prepared dishes. Now you can walk away from the stove or oven, and relax with a bit of TV, or do other chores around the home.
- The backlit LCD display ensures easy viewing and operation in low light conditions, and provides clear information at a glance.
- This clock radio has a dual alarm feature, allowing you to set different alarm times for weekdays and weekends or even vary the alarm settings for couples.
- Sleep timer lets you decide how long you want to listen to music, or a radio station of your choice, before falling asleep. Simply set a time limit (up to 1 hour) and choose a radio station to listen to while you drift off to sleep.
- Make one easy connection and enjoy all your music from portable devices and computers. Simply plug your device into the AUDIO-IN (3.5 mm) port on your Philips set.
- Digital programmer
- USB (for updates)
- H12.2 x W24.5 x D12.3mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- Power Supply
- Preset stations Information The number of stations that can be programmed into the memory
- Radio tuner
- DAB, FM
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
261 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow (Trial in selected areas)