Philips Sonicare HX8211/02 Electric Airfloss System
For those who don’t floss consistently, the Philips Sonicare AirFloss is an easy way to start cleaning between teeth. AirFloss can be used with mouthwash or water and features unique air and micro-droplet technology to help remove plaque in hard-to-reach areas.
Improve gum health
Most adults suffer from gum disease at some point in their lives. Thankfully, AirFloss is clinically proven to improve gum health in just 2 weeks. Its unique cleaning action removes hard to reach particles of food and plaque trapped between the teeth, preventing gum disease, and gently stimulates the gums.
The innovative AirFloss uses Philips' breakthrough Microburst technology that applies a quick burst of pressurised air and micro-water droplets to clean deep between teeth where a toothbrush can't reach. The AirFloss nozzle has a guidance tip to ensure targeted cleaning between teeth.
Once you line up the nozzle, simply press the button and quick, targeted bursts of water will be released automatically as you move the tip along your gum line, allowing the tip to settle between each tooth momentarily, cleaning between each tooth in turn. It's so simple, the AirFloss cleans between all teeth in less than 30 seconds.
Developed together with dental professionals, the Philips Sonicare AirFloss gently and effectively improves oral health. Microdroplets of water are accelerated by pressurised air to disrupt and remove plaque in between your teeth. And with a two year warranty from Philips, you can trust this technology with perfect peace of mind.
How to use:
- Fill the reservoir - It just needs two teaspoons of water or your favourite mouthwash for two full uses
- Point and press - Place the tip of the nozzle between your teeth and press the activation button. A burst of air and water will be shot in between you teeth for an effective yet gentle clean
- Repeat - Place the tip of the nozzle between the next set of teeth and repeat, all the way to the back teeth
- Rinse Airfloss - To clean Airfloss after use, simply remove the nozzle and rinse under water
- Activation is as simple as a touch of the button
- Provides easy access to all areas of the mouth
- Much more ergonomic and handy than bulky oral irrigators
- Charges for daily use for up to two weeks
- Guidance tip glides along gum line until the tip settles in between teeth
- Helps improve gum health in just two weeks
- Helps prevent cavities between the teeth
Includes AirFloss Nozzle, 1 multi-voltage charger, Nozzle Holder. Charge time: 24 hours to full charge. Battery Life: Up to 2 weeks when fully charged.
- Model name / number
Click & collectClick & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
375 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Q & As
FREE Standard delivery in 5 working days
FREE Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
£3.50 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow