Gigaset C430A Digital Cordless Telephone and Answer Machine, Twin DECT
With a large, customisable colour screen and a classic style, the Gigaset C430A digital cordless telephone and answer machine allows your home phone to reflect your personality without compromising on features. This modern phone provides excellent sound quality, an answering machine, hands-free capability, a large phonebook, long standby/talk times and energy-saving operation.
The 1.8-inch colour display can be customised with two colour schemes and a personal screensaver. You can set also set an individual sound profile, making the C430A adapt to your style, and not the other way round.
The ergonomic keypad is a pleasure to use, thanks to its high-quality build. The C430A also includes two customisable function buttons that give you direct access to your favourite features.
The C430A's address book includes room for up to 200 entries, with the option to tag important numbers as 'VIPs', making the people you contact the most easier to find.
The answering machine on the C430A makes it easy to get the message, even when you're out. With a recording time of 30 minutes, callers will be able to let you know what's on their mind. You can set your own greeting, or use a pre-recorded message, while you'll be informed of any pending messages by the display on the base station or by a message signal on the handset.
The C430A provides clear sound, whether you're using the handset or speaking to someone with the hands-free speaker.
A day/night switch can be used to mute the handset's ringer at night- or just when you don't want to take any calls- so you won't be interrupted when you're enjoying precious moments of silence.
Gigaset phones use energy efficient power supplies, helping to save the environment and your wallet. Putting the C430A into ECO Mode decreases the transmitting power of the base station by up to 80%. Furthermore, ECO Mode Plus is radiation-free and switches transmitting power off completely whenever your phone is in idle mode.
- Answering machine
- Caller ID display Information See name and number of who's calling (there may be a charge for this service)
- Yes - up to 20 names and numbers
- Caller memory Information Stores popular numbers so you can retrieve them easily
- 200 name and number directory
- Handset: H156 x W48 x D27 mm. Base: H107 x W89 x D96 mm. Charger: H75 x W71 x D36 mm.
- 1.8" TFT Colour Display
- Eligible for International Delivery
- GAP compatible Information Use more than one phone from the same base station: e.g. have one phone in the hallway, another in the bedroom
- Last number redials Information Lists the previous numbers so you can redial them very quickly
- Maximum range Information How far away from its base the phone will pick up a signal (normally 300m outdoors)
- Maximum Standby Time Information The time the phone can be left off the charger (when not in use) before needing a recharge
- 300 hours
- Maximum Talk Time Information How long you can use the cordless phone for, once its been fully charged
- 14 hours
- Message Recording Time Information How many minutes' worth of messages can be recorded
- 30 mins
- Model name / number
- Gigaset C430A Twin
- Phone set
- Ringtones Information Choice of ringtones: polyphonic tones have a greater range of tone for better sound quality; with MP3 ringtones you can use music as a ringtone, such as a favourite song
- 20 ringtones (including 4 real sounds)
- Wall Mountable
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
355 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Next or named day delivery
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Free Standard delivery in 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow