Hotpoint SH33WS Single Electric Oven, White
The streamlined white SH33WS built-in single electric oven from Hotpoint makes for an efficient and easy to use addition to your kitchen.
It boasts a Circulaire cooking system, where the fan and rear element circulate even heat between the shelving positions. This reduces cooking time by 20% and temperature by 10-20°C compared to a conventional oven, and is ideal for pastries and batch baking. A variable grill is also on hand for browning and crisping and provides quick results.
Cleaning the Hotpoint SH33WS is straightforward too, thanks to enamel linings, while a double-glazed door provides peace of mind. Finally, the 24 hour electronic programmable timer offers added convenience and flexibility when cooking.
- Circulaire fan and variable grilling
- Enamel linings for easy cleaning
- 24 hour electronic programmable timer with time control
- Interior light allows you to easily monitor cooking progress
- Air flow cooling fan and internal chimney venting
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Defrost Information The defrost function uses the oven fan to circulate air at room temperature around the cavity, enabling you to defrost food quickly and safely.
- H60 x W60 x D54.5cm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy