Diptyque Eau Rose Eau de Toilette
Imagined like a rose infusion, Eau Rose by Diptyque celebrates the multiple olfactory facets of the rose, in its natural state, as the day goes by. From the springtime and the morning dew, it has retained the invigorating, slightly tangy freshness, with the sharp notes of bergamot and blackcurrant. The fruity freshness of lychee complements the sensation of petals of freshly cut centifolia and Damascena roses.
Coveted in Grasse and the Isparta region in Turkey, Rosa centifolia and Rosa damascena infusions signal an essentially natural fragrance whose apparent fragility gives way to a generous heart. And when night falls, the rose becomes fleshier and voluptuous with the woody sensuality of musk and cedar.
- Top notes: bergamot, blackcurrent, lychee
- Middle notes: Damask rose and centifolia rose
- Base notes: musk, cedar, honey
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Eau Rose
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
- Unit Price
- £65 per 100ml
The diptyque story began in Paris at 34 boulevard Saint-Germain with, at its heart, three friends driven by the same creative passion. Christiane Gautrot was an interior designer, Desmond Knox-Leet, a painter, and Yves Coueslant, a theater director and set designer. The first two collaborated designing fabrics and wallpaper for Liberty and Sanderson. They were joined by the third in 1961 and opened a shop to display their designs. Yves became the administrator and consultant; Desmond and Christiane were the artistic soul. Bit by bit, with finely honed taste, the trio transformed the site into a one-of-a-kind setting, a kind of stylish bazaar where one found surprising articles unmatched in Paris, mined and conveyed home by the trio over the course of their travels.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available