Dyson AM05 Hot & Cool™ Fan Heater , Silver
The Dyson Hot & Cool™ fan heater has dual functionality – it provides fast, even room heating as well as powerful cooling.
Key benefits of the AM05 include:
- Fast, even room heating: The Dyson Hot + Cool™ fan heater uses an efficient motor and Air Multiplier™ technology for long–range heat projection.
- Powerful cooling fan: With Air Multiplier™ technology, the Dyson Hot & Cool™ fan heater draws in up to 28 litres of air per second, generating high airflow and air velocity to cool you effectively.
- Safety features: If tipped over, the Dyson Hot & Cool™ fan heater automatically cuts out. And there are no fast-spinning blades or visible heating elements, so there’s no need for a safety grille.
- No worrying burning smell: The elements in the Dyson Hot & Cool™ fan heater never exceed 200°C, so there’s no burning smell
- Complete control: Target temperature can be selected to the degree, from 1°C to 37°C, and the brushless motor allows you to precisely control airflow power. The machine can be tilted to direct airflow – it pivots on its own centre of gravity, staying put without having to be clamped down.
Oscillation, airflow and temperature can all be controlled using the remote control, which is curved and magnetised to store neatly on top of the machine.
2 year parts and labour guarantee For complete peace of mind, the Dyson Hot & Cool™ fan heater includes a 2-year guarantee covering parts and labour.
- H 57.9 x W15.3 x D 20cm
- Model name / number
Click & collect for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As