Freshwater Cultured Pearls 18" Necklace
Product informationA classical white freshwater cultured pearl necklace with a 9 carat gold safety oval clasp. It will add a touch of elegance to any outfit you wear.
- Length: 18"
- Individual pearl: 0.6 x 0.7cm
A pearl that forms with the aid of human intervention. To create a cultured pearl, a tiny bead is implanted into the oyster and gradually over time the oyster coats the bead in many layers of natural minerals and proteins known as nacre that gives pearls their beautiful lustre and colour.
When cared for properly, pearls can last a lifetime.
- Put your pearls on last when getting ready and make them the first thing you take off when you come home. Keep them away from household chemicals including perfume, makeup, hairspray as they dull the lustre of your pearls.
- Before putting your pearls away, wipe them with a soft cloth and store them separate from other jewellery to avoid scratching their tender surfaces.
- The best way to care for your pearls is to wear them often as the body’s natural oils keep pearls lustrous.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Jewellery Type
- Main Stone Type
- Metal or material
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection Tuesday from 2pm
355 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Corporate iForce Named Day
Next day UK delivery
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Next day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Free Standard delivery in 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection Tuesday from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday